- Selected Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board (DNFSB) Background Regarding Criticality Safety at Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL), Greg Mello and Trish Williams-Mello, Oct 8, 2007.
- NNSA deliverable 5.4.2 of Implementation Plan for DNFSB Recommendation 2009-2, LANL Plutonium Facilily Seismic Safety, Apr 1, 2011.
- A Review of Criticality Accidents, 2000 Revision, LANL, LA-13638, May 2000, McLaughlin, et al. This document is the second revision of the original report LA-3611, released in 1967 and authored by William R. Stratton,
Nuclear Weapons and Materials Monitor
- Overview on Brookhaven National Laboratory (BNL) Assessment of Seismic Analysis Methods for Deeply Embedded NPP Structures, Apr 2007
- Seismic Safety of Federal and Federally Assisted or Regulated New Building Construction, Executive Order 12699, Jan 5, 1990
- Statement of Dr. Paul J. Hommert, President and Director Sandia National Laboratories, U.S. Senate Committee on Armed Services (SASC), Jul 15, 2010
- Statement of George H. Miller , Director Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, SASC, Jul 15, 2010
- Statement of Congressman Ed Pastor, SASC, Jul 15, 2010